| Go! Carpenters!|
To meet the GaoGaiGar-Betterman Wiki's quality standards, this article requires general cleanup by formatting or adding more information. Because of this, the information on this page may not be factual.
A GGG Super-AI Vehicle Machine, model number GBR-3. EnRyu was one of the first mobile units created along with his brother, HyoRyu. Like his brother, both are capable of transforming between robot and vehicle modes, and manipulate opposite elements. EnRyu takes the form of a firetruck when transformed and has access to an extending ladder, in his robot form the crane serves multiple purposes along the rest of his equipment, consisting of a "Chest Warmer", a melting gun and a Mirror Coating Shield. The fire-based motif fits his name and personality; "EnRyu" means "Fire Dragon" and EnRyu has no problem acting brashly and headstrong, occasionally charging into situations without thinking, much to the chagrin of his brother. Even though they are twins with the same AI and the same training, the brothers have opposing personalities and sometimes argue. HyoRyu suggests in a passing remark at one point that EnRyu's hotness is a result of his overloading heater (to which EnRyu retorts that HyoRyu's cooling systems have cooled his heart as well). Despite not being able to perform System Change initially, after Mamoru boosts his G-S Ride's power to 200% EnRyu has no more trouble changing forms.
After the initial Primeval attack, EnRyu is retrofitted with the ability to fire Ul-Tech beams in place of heat from his handgun. When first charged with "THE POWER", EnRyu instead fires bolts of the mysterious energy from his handgun. There is a running gag focusing on EnRyu's inability to land correctly after aerial deployment - although he actually lands properly in vehicle mode once and later as the pilot of Liner Gao, suggesting it is his construction (or the weight of his Mirror Shield) that throws him off. He eventually gets used to it, and in FINAL he manages to save a falling elevator car while crashing. When performing Symmetrical Docking with HyoRyu, the two forms ChoRyuJin. When performing Cross-Symmetrical Docking with FuRyu, the two form GoRyuJin.
Weapons and AbilitiesEdit
- Chest Warmer
- Melting Gun
- A smaller version of the melting rifle.
- Power Melting Gun
- When first charged with "THE POWER" EnRyu instead fires bolts of the mysterious energy from his handgun.
- EnRyu carries a shield with a Mirror Coating built into it, it becomes ChoRyuJin's chestpiece after symmetrical docking. It allows attacks to be redirected if the shield can absorb them.
- Pencil Launcher
- Power Ladder
- EnRyu's signature weapon, not only can he use it like a regular extending ladder but it serves several more roles depending on what's needed.
- Melting Rifle
- The first ranged weapon built into the crane, the melting rifle fires a heat beam from the end of the crane. This was later upgraded to a Ul-Tech Beam Rifle.
- For close combat attacks EnRyu's ladder can detach from his shoulder and be wielded as a large tonfa, making for powerful close range attacks when working with HyoRyu.
- Ul-Tech Beam Rifle
- System Change
- EnRyu and HyoRyu can both switch from vehicle to robot forms and back, another affect of the System Change so far only seen in HyoRyu and EnRyu is the ability to transform into Semi-Vehicle Mode and keep their legs in vehicle mode, while the upper torso is free to use weapons such as the Pencil Launcher.
- EnRyu can combine with HyoRyu to form ChoRyuJin. Additionally using "THE POWER" he can combine with FuRyu to form GouRyuJin.
Notes & TriviaEdit
- EnRyu is technically five seconds younger than HyoRyu, his AI being completed at 14:25:16.
- Shinichi Yamada, EnRyu's voice actor, also voices HyoRyu.